Once Ferruh created the plans for the kite a number of us on the forum jumped on the band wagon to build this beautiful kite. I have had all of the spars and the center hub for a few months now and even had half of the 140 pieces cut when I got stalled. Well I finally decided to get back to this kite for my January project (among others). So here goes. This weekend I finished cutting all of the 140 pieces and I am ready to start hemming. 😀 hmmm let me think … 140 pieces x 2 hems/piece = 280 hems which equates to 560 Folds. Yikes that’s a lot of folding ;).
here is the album which will contain all of the construction details as I go along.